Calling My Next W.I.D.T.H.-Ness


Tony Robbins always says "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." Or maybe it was Tony Orlando. I dunno... Google it yourself if you really gotta know. My point is that the folks who are the most successful on this weight losing/healthy living merry-go-round seem to be the ones who've really figured out WHY they want to be successful.

My W.I.D.T.H. (Why I Do This Here) series is simply a celebration of the multitude of reasons people have chosen to spur them along on their journey. If you'd like to share your reason(s), just shoot me a pic at jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com (be sure to include a blog link if you'd like it included). 

Samantha

 Danielle

 Marian (from Spain!)

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive