There's a Witch Outside My Window


by Kenn Nesbitt


There's a witch outside my window and she will not go away.
There's a gremlin on my doorstep and I think he's there to stay.


There's a troll demanding candy and a mummy wanting sweets.
There's a ghost, a ghoul, a goblin and they're clamoring for treats.



And as if that weren't enough to be considered rather shocking.
A vampire rang my doorbell and the bogeyman is knocking.


My abode is now surrounded by the recently deceased,
They're in search of gum and chocolate on which they plan to feast.



It's the strangest situtation that I think I've ever seen.
How I wish they'd go away and just come back on Halloween.



The witch outside the sindow bracelet is up for auction on eBay this week. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive