Nowhere To Go But Up... No, Wait... Down!



Weekly weigh-in: 231.4


Loss: +5.9

Total loss: -60.5


Emotion: Overwrought



The bad news is that I stumbled all over the place over the last couple of weeks and the worse news was… ummmm… there was no good news to offset the bad news.

Yeah, it was a one-step-backwards, two-steps-backwards kind of week.

Mojo’s a funny thing, isn’t it? You tear out of the starting gate with all the best intentions and sometimes you trip up over that first hurdle.

And while you’re beating yourself up over your misstep, you realize you’ve just tripped over the second hurdle and are about to plow through the third one.

And then you think, “That’s it! I’m clearing every hurdle for the rest of the way,” after which you sprain your ankle, limp home and eat a carton of Häagen-Dazs.

But here’s the deal: I’m not giving up.

I may stumble a few times, may even sprint backwards from time to time, but I always try to keep my eyes on my goal.

I’m gonna keep moving forward.

For me.

For my family.

For my future.

Even for you, because you stop by here from time to time and check on me and my progress.

Here’s to fresh starts and doubling down on our commitment.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive