What's Your Motivation?

Weekly weigh-in: 231.0

Loss: -0.4
Total loss: -60.9
Emotion: Ready for my close-up


What’s it the actors say?

“I’m having trouble finding my motivation…”

I’m going to be out of town three weeks next month, one on a business trip to South Bend and two in Italy with my beautimous wife Anita.

So I’m fighting off the temptation to wait until I get back home to get really serious with my health/weight loss goals. One of the main reasons NOT to just to coast until November is that I realize how easy it would be to, at that point, just say “Well, let’s just wait until the holidays are over and get off to a brand new fresh start!”

You don’t have to tell me what a terrifically terrible idea that is, and I don’t need your sympathy about me having to travel to Europe and eat awesomely authentic Italian food (do they have an Olive Garden there?) and drinking hearty red wine as fast as they can stomp the grapes.

I know, I know…

Stay the course. Make good choices. Exercise with passion.

There. There’s your motivation!

Lights, camera… ACTION!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive